What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
November was a hit and miss; I read more than I thought possible, but I didn't really blog. Mostly I spent any free time I had reading, and I didn't have a lot of that, especially after the halfway through the month. Uni got hectic with assignments, including turning in a chapter from my dissertation and I had more shifts at work, because retail goes crazy in the weeks leading up to Christmas. Thus, I was often exhausted and just got sleep in or read rather than spend time blogging. Anyway, that's what my November was. I did participate to the Mythothon, which was plenty of fun (and I'll have a wrap up up soon).
I feel like working at a bookstore is bad for trying to manage my book buying. And also, there's so many anticipated reads coming out at the end of the year.
November's reviews:
A Hymn in the Silence (5 stars)
Devil in the Details (5 stars)
Rabi and Matthew (4 stars)
What If It's Us (DNF)
Jason and Medea (4 stars)
The Dolphins, the Whales and the Gudgeon (4 stars)
The Fall of Icarus (2 stars)
A Hymn in the Silence (5 stars)
Devil in the Details (5 stars)
Rabi and Matthew (4 stars)
What If It's Us (DNF)
Jason and Medea (4 stars)
The Dolphins, the Whales and the Gudgeon (4 stars)
The Fall of Icarus (2 stars)
I have never read as many books as in November. I surpassed everything I thought I was able - especially while working and finishing giant assignments. That's seven novels and five shorter stories, total of twelve books read. I'm also middle to two books which I started in November.
December has started busy and I do have exam weeks on the way, and of course, weeks before Christmas is very hectic in retail. Still, I should have plenty of time to read and blog once I'm done with the semester assignments.
Henna












No comments:
Post a Comment