Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
I've read a lot of five star books this year, so here's a selection of my favourites:
I absolutely fell in love with Flewelling's Nightrunner series!
Schwab and Riordan are one of my favourite authors, and I wasn't disappointed with either of them this year.
I discovered Anyta Sunday's books this year - I cannot say which is my favourite but I love Signs of Love series.
M/M romance with various sub-genres are something I love and here's a selection of few of my favourites from this year;
Fry and Greek myths retold are the best combination!













I finally picked up "The Shades of Magic" trilogy, they`ll be the first books I read in 2018. I have such high hopes for them.
ReplyDeleteCarmen`s Reading Corner
I love the covers of Anyta Sunday's books! Yes, they all look amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteI really need to read some Schwab and Riordan. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteI've seen 'A Conjuring Of Light' on so many lists, I'm glad the series keeps getting better because I loved 'A Darker Shade Of Magic' which made my list! Also, how did I NOT know that Stephen Fry retold the Greek Myths? That is going STRAIGHT on the TBR! Thanks!
ReplyDeletePlease check out my TTT list too!
A Conjuring of Light was on my list this week too!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/top-ten-tuesday-137/
I’m reading A Conjuring of Light next. I’m so excited for it. I love that series.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!