1 November 2017

Wrapping the Month: October

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

I had possibly the best month when it came to writing reviews: I wrote ten reviews! Otherwise it was quite quiet here, but I won't mull over it because I'm happy with the reviews. I'm so behind written reviews compared to the finished books, so I'll try to keep up with plenty of reviews posted. October was mostly dominated by university as it's getting busier, and re-watching CSI New York.

Yes, that is my fourth copy of The Song of Achilles. I stand behind the saying that you can never have too many copies of your favourite book. And I'm so excited about the last Magnus Chase story!


October's reviews:
Foxglove Copse (3 stars)
Sightlines (5 stars)
Cover Up (3 stars)
Fox Hunt (3 stars)
The Last Wolf (5 stars)
The Quarterback (4 stars)


October was going so well because I finished five books and there was almost two weeks left of the month. I kind of hit a tiny reading slump when the uni got really busy, and basically didn't read anything for the rest of the month. I'm still happy with five books, especially since I'm well ahead of my reading goal for 2017.

  


November will possibly be the busiest time of this year for me. I have deadlines for assignments every week plus all the Christmas shopping. Still, I'll do my best to read, blog and review as much as possible.

Hugs,
Henna

1 comment:

  1. oh wow you had a great reading month of October lots of 5 stars, hope your November is just as good!!

    ReplyDelete