2 October 2017

Wrapping the Month: September

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

My blogging inactivity continued in September, and for no good reason. I read quite a lot, binge watched plenty of Netflix, started third year at uni and had a small holiday when few of my relatives visited me here in Scotland. I'm trying to get back on track blogging wise, especially since the pile of reviews I need to write has grown quite a lot. That review pile will be my main focus on October blogging wise so hopefully there'll be plenty of reviews next month!

I'm still totally obsessed with the Nightrunner series as you can see. I got the last three books in the series plus The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue, which has been getting such a buzz and sounds something that's going to be entertaining read.


September's reviews:
I was really bad in September and didn't write any reviews.


September was usual reading month for me; I finished total of five books. I'm in the middle of multiple books so next month might be even better for reading (if uni doesn't take all the time. Or Netflix). Anyway, here's what I read:

 

 


The rest of the year will be really busy because of all the uni deadlines I'll have. I'll try to get back to the habit of actually blogging and reviewing, and get this blog on track again.

Hugs,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment