Stacking the Shelves (66)
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
I've been binge watching CSI New York, and so I've been also getting some crime fiction to read lately.
Purchased
Review Copies
Looks like a good haul for you this week. Hope you enjoy all the new books and have a great weekend. - Katie
ReplyDeleteI love CSI series too. One of my favorites TV series. I hope you enjoy these new books. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. 😁❤️
ReplyDeleteI haven't watched any of the episodes of CSI New York, but I do love Law&Order. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great reading week.
Ok, so Coffin Road immediately grabs my attention. Gonna have to look for a copy!
ReplyDeleteThey Both Die At The End was just too sad. Prepare yourself!
ReplyDelete