Stacking the Shelves (64)
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
It's quite clear that I'm currently obsessed with Lynn Flewelling's Nightrunner fantasy series.
Purchased
From Library
For Review
Great set of books you got there! I really need to read Illuminae!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my Stacking the Shelves!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
Very nice haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Looks like a great haul of books. Hope you have a great weekend. - Katie
ReplyDeleteI have the complete Percy Jackson set and most of the next series but I still have not taken the time to sit and read them just yet. Shame on me I know but hopefully you will be able to dive in much faster :)
ReplyDeleteIlluminae is so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteOooo, those covers of the Percy Jackson books are great! I will always love the original covers, but I love seeing the new rejacketed copies. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend, Henna. =)
Check out my STS post!
Looks like a great selection of fantasy novels, I have not read this series yet and I hope you enjoy them all. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first time I'm seeing those editions of the Percy Jackson series. They look stunning! Great haul. And Illuminae is an awesome book! I hope you'll enjoy all of these.
ReplyDeleteHere's my Stacking the Shelves.
xx Yasmine @ Swissbookworm
Illuminae! Have fun :) those fantasy ones look like good grabs too. Have a great reading week :)
ReplyDelete