What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
September was the month when I just wanted to take naps. I've been really busy with my studies, volunteer work and preparing for a move to another flat which happens next month. So I didn't really read much for fun, and only managed to finish one book. Blogging suffered a bit too. However, I have some posts scheduled for October so let's hope the move and uni won't take up all my energy.
Remember how I said I was ready for uni to start again? I regret it as I'm swimming in uni reading and assignments, all the while I have to schedule a move to another city and other less fun stuff that life tends to throw on you.
I'm trying not to buy books as the move will cost me some, but I got pre-ordered The Fever Code because how could I not? I also bought Machiavelli's The Prince but that was mostly for uni.
September's reviews:
The Blackhouse (4 stars)
One (3 stars)
I Am The Mission (4 stars)
It must be a curse of something. August was so fabulous reading wise but in September I managed to finish only one book. I did start three but I'm still middle of those. Omega In The Light was the only I read from front to back.
October will be really busy in all aspects of my life, so I don't know how much time/energy I have to read. Let's hope I can manage to read at least few.
Henna
(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Syntax Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.)

No comments:
Post a Comment