Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
Fire From Heaven by Mary Renault
Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
The Beautiful Cassandra by Jane Austen
The Great Fire of London by Samuel Pepys
Aphorisms on Love and Hate by Friedrich Nietzshe
This was quite a bit of classics haul. The editions are the ones I have been wanting for so long, and I cannot wait to finally read Jane Eyre, 1984, and The Catcher In The Rye. Carry On is actually some special Waterstones edition - you can colour the cover yourself! I haven't decided yet if I want to do that... what do you think? Should I colour the cover?









Jane Eyre is one of those books I read every few years and find something new to understand each time. I am a rabid Jane Austin fan, but I feel strange not knowing about The Beautiful Cassandra. I have never heard of it (so I will have to read it soon). Have a great week.
ReplyDelete